We are open! Classes are conducted outside when possible or in our well-ventilated training room!
Group puppy training provides puppies, ages 7 to 16 weeks, with the benefit of socialization and foundation training. Affordable, convenient and an absolute must for all young pups!
Group Puppy Training classes include:
- sitting for polite greetings
- playing with other puppies
- being comfortable with handling (nail trims, ear medication, etc.)
- walking nicely on leash
- ...and more!
Our Puppy Boarding School is a board and train program designed to help get puppies off to a great start. Have a puppy but no time to deal with mouthing and crate training? Let us do the training for you, so your puppy can grow up to be a wonderful companion.
Our trainers address all the typical puppy problems, such as:
- nipping and mouthing
We begin training useful foundation behaviors, such as:
- Polite leash walking
- leave it
- and plenty of socialization opportunities!
How it works
The program is for puppies 7 weeks through 6 months of age.
Your puppy stays in the home of one of our trainers and receives focused personal attention to set up a good behavioral foundation.
Your puppy’s length of stay is completely customizable to your needs. If your puppy will be with us longer than one week, you can choose to bring your puppy back home 1 to 2 nights per week so that you can continue to bond.
Ready to get started?
Scheduling for Puppy Boarding School is very limited. Please contact us today to get started.
Starting at $170 for a consultation
Puppies are adorably cute! They are also very quick learners – and you want your puppy to learn GOOD habits! Designed for puppies between 7 and 16 weeks of age, the Right Start Puppy Training in-home consultation helps you set the foundation your puppy needs to become a wonderful dog companion.
In your Right Start Puppy Training consultation you’ll learn:
- How to prevent common puppy problems before they begin.
- Effective house-training techniques
- About digging and chewing behaviors, a must-have knowledge for when your puppy begins developing his adult teeth. (And to save your shoes!)
- Useful tips ranging from what type of leash and collar your puppy needs, to how to take enjoyable walks, and so much more!
Your consultation – How it works
Right Start Puppy Training consultations are private two-hour lessons conducted in your home.
You can schedule with Elise Gouge, Head Certified Trainer or you can meet with a Certified Trainer, fully qualified to assist you with your puppy training needs.
- Elise Gouge, Head Certified Trainer: $215 at PBC $265 in-home
- Connor Grenier, PBC Certified Trainer: $170
At the end of your consultation, your trainer will make recommendations for which service is right for you, your puppy, and your goals.