Behavior Consultation with Elise
Sometimes dogs have behaviors that are frustrating or annoying. You may feel like you’ve tried everything and nothing is working! Or maybe you’re concerned that your dog could bite someone. We understand what it’s like to feel at odds with your dog’s behavior, and can help you begin to restore harmony.
Here are some examples of dog behavior concerns which can be addressed in your consultation:
- Aggressive, reactive lunging behavior
- Growling, nipping, or biting behavior
- Barking at strangers, dogs, cars, cars (including loud or aggressive barking)
- Separation anxiety or destructive behavior
- Territorial or over-protective behavior
- Fearful or anxiety-driven behavior
Your consultation – How it works
Elise Gouge, certified behavior consultant, will provide you with a private two-hour, behavior consultation which includes a comprehensive behavior modification plan complete with private video links, handouts, and customized recommendations to help you and your dog.
Elise will help you understand the “why” behind your dog’s behavior, determine your specific goals and how to reach them, and then provide the steps to get you started on the path back to enjoyable household harmony.
Your comprehensive behavior modification plan includes:
- Resources and handouts that support any and all recommendations made in the consultation.
- A custom behavior modification plan that best suits your dog and lifestyle.
- As a bonus, you’ll receive one month of email follow-ups to support your progress and help keep you on track with your goals.
While some behavior issues can be resolved in a single meeting, it’s typical to expect a period of ongoing hands-on work to change the behavior, and a lesson plan will be recommended.
Consultations are typically held at the PBC facility in Granby, MA. For certain cases, Elise will do an in-home consultation.
Ready to get started?
Once scheduled, we’ll ask you to complete a questionnaire about your dog’s behavior and situation.
If you have any questions about dog behavior consultations, you can check our frequently-asked questions page. And if you still have question, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you, and we’re happy to answer any questions at all.