Cat Behavior & Training
Elise Gouge holds the most certifying credentials for training and consulting for pets within a 200 mile radius, including cat behavior services. Whether you’re bringing new kitties into your home or want help with the cat behavior of established feline friends, Elise and PBC have several cat-behavior services.
Starting at $215
(located in Granby, MA at our office)
Have you seen any of these concerns with your cat?
- Not using the litterbox and instead urinating or defecating in plant beds, laundry baskets, the tub, the closet or other creative places.
- Fighting with another one of your cats.
- Behaving aggressively when you try to brush or pet your cat.
- Excessive meowing or vocalization during the night.
- Behaving aggressively over food.
Cat behavior consultations are carried out in your home, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. In-home consultations are $265.
Live too far away for an in-home cat behavior consultation? That’s ok! We provide video-chat and phone consultations for our long-distance feline friends. Initial call is $215 and follow-ups are prorated at hourly rate of $105.
Ready to get started?
$120 per lesson
Teach your cat to come, stay, give paw and other fun and useful commands. Whether for tricks, enrichment or just because you want to improve their ability to behave, cat training lessons are a great way to improve your relationship with your kitty! Lessons are 45 minutes long in your home.