Cat Behavior & Training
Elise Gouge holds the most certifying credentials for training and consulting for pets within a 200 mile radius, including cat behavior services. Whether you’re bringing new kitties into your home or want help with the cat behavior of established feline friends, Elise and PBC have several cat-behavior services.
Starting at $265
Have you seen any of these concerns with your cat? After completing a comprehensive questionnaire we will meet via Zoom or Facetime to design a custom plan for your cat to improve any issues you're concerned about!
- Not using the litterbox and instead urinating or defecating in plant beds, laundry baskets, the tub, the closet or other creative places.
- Fighting with another one of your cats.
- Behaving aggressively when you try to brush or pet your cat.
- Excessive meowing or vocalization during the night.
- Behaving aggressively over food.
Ready to get started?
$120 per lesson
Teach your cat to come, stay, give paw and other fun and useful commands. Whether for tricks, enrichment or just because you want to improve their ability to behave, cat training lessons are a great way to improve your relationship with your kitty! Lessons are 45 minutes long in your home.