Recent news! Elise has been certified as a Canine Behavior Consultant through the authority on training and behavior exams, the Certification Council of Professional Dog Training!
- FOR CATS Looking for help for your feisty feline?
- FOR DOGS Whether it’s straightforward or addressing more severe aggression issues, we have the solution here for you.
- FOR SHELTERS Elise can assist your shelter in implementing or modifying behavior programs.
- FOR ANIMAL CARE PROFESSIONALS With the ever increasing popularity of daycares, it’s vital to have staff properly trained in dog handling.
- INTERNSHIPS Are you interested in a career working with companion animals?
- BOARDING Whether it's one night, an extended vacation or board and train, bring your dog to Chez Elise for a great time!
My dog Cooper was attacked as a young dog and was never the same with dogs after that, which was making it hard to do things with him..he was very reactive and I was scared to bring him anywhere. I called Elise and signed up for private classes to help with his reactivity. I was nervous nothing would work and my partner was convinced that a dog behaviorist was a waste of time and money..that Cooper would never be able to play or be around other dogs! I can say, with great pleasure, it's like I have my dog back again! We go to the dog park daily now and he plays with dogs. I say that not only did Coopie get training, but so did I. I was so nervous that he was going to attack that the trust bond between Cooper and I was broken. Elise and her team helped us regain that bond and now we go on hikes, play with friends dogs and I couldn't thank her enough. I also use Elise for boarding when I leave town and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my baby!!! Thank you to everyone at Pet Behavior Consulting and to Elise for the hard work and attention they gave us!!
Sign up today and start receiving your FREE monthly newsletter packed full of helpful training tips!