Recent news! Elise has been certified as a Canine Behavior Consultant through the authority on training and behavior exams, the Certification Council of Professional Dog Training!
- FOR CATS Looking for help for your feisty feline?
- FOR DOGS Whether it’s straightforward or addressing more severe aggression issues, we have the solution here for you.
- FOR SHELTERS Elise can assist your shelter in implementing or modifying behavior programs.
- FOR ANIMAL CARE PROFESSIONALS With the ever increasing popularity of daycares, it’s vital to have staff properly trained in dog handling.
- INTERNSHIPS Are you interested in a career working with companion animals?
- BOARDING Whether it's one night, an extended vacation or board and train, bring your dog to Chez Elise for a great time!
My dog Cooper was attacked as a young dog and was never the same with dogs after that, which was making it hard to do things with him..he was very reactive and I was scared to bring him anywhere. I called Elise and signed up for private classes to help with his reactivity. I was nervous nothing would work and my partner was convinced that a dog behaviorist was a waste of time and money..that Cooper would never be able to play or be around other dogs! I can say, with great pleasure, it's like I have my dog back again! We go to the dog park daily now and he plays with dogs. I say that not only did Coopie get training, but so did I. I was so nervous that he was going to attack that the trust bond between Cooper and I was broken. Elise and her team helped us regain that bond and now we go on hikes, play with friends dogs and I couldn't thank her enough. I also use Elise for boarding when I leave town and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my baby!!! Thank you to everyone at Pet Behavior Consulting and to Elise for the hard work and attention they gave us!!