Recent news! Elise has been certified as a Canine Behavior Consultant through the authority on training and behavior exams, the Certification Council of Professional Dog Training!
- FOR CATS Looking for help for your feisty feline?
- FOR DOGS Whether it’s straightforward or addressing more severe aggression issues, we have the solution here for you.
- FOR SHELTERS Elise can assist your shelter in implementing or modifying behavior programs.
- FOR ANIMAL CARE PROFESSIONALS With the ever increasing popularity of daycares, it’s vital to have staff properly trained in dog handling.
- INTERNSHIPS Are you interested in a career working with companion animals?
- BOARDING Whether it's one night, an extended vacation or board and train, bring your dog to Chez Elise for a great time!
Elise worked with Sue and Mulligan for over a year, starting in 2011 and ending in spring 2012. Here's what she had to say, "We started when he first came home at 9 weeks. Elise know you taught me how to work with Mulligan and mold him into the dog I wanted him to be given his temperament when he arrived at home. This is exactly what I wanted when we started training him. I had a 100% improvement in mechanical and handling skills. Elise showed me how to be really comfortable with Mulligan and what I should expect from him. In turn, I am able to help Mark and the kids handle him as well. Elise is really positive giving Mulligan and myself correction and helped me laugh at myself when it took me a while to get it working".
Sue and her Cavapoo, Mulligan
Sign up today and start receiving your FREE monthly newsletter packed full of helpful training tips!