NOTE: BOARDING IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. CHECK BACK SOON SINCE THE NEW KENNEL WILL BE UP AND RUNNING IN A FEW MONTHS!
We are looking for input on how to make the new kennel as amazing as possible. Please take this super short survey and let us know what’s important to you when it comes to boarding your dog!
Board & Train Package
Double-up the fun with the ultimate in boarding services for your dog. So, whether you’re away or on a staycation, gift your pet with a fun training camp – and when you return, you’ll be pleased to see how well mannered your dog has become.
Your dog’s training plan will be completely customized to your needs. We can tackle anything from basic to advanced obedience or work on resolving car chasing, barking at the door, and more! Just tell us what you’d like, and get ready to see your dog become the companion you’ve always wanted.
First, here are some quick facts about our Board and Train option:
- Your dog enjoys up to 4 hours of interactive exercise each and every day, including hiking, playing fetch, swimming and more.
- Every interaction your dog has with the training team positively supports its continued learning and skill building.
- Your board and train package includes an owner transition lesson, where we show you everything you need to know to keep things going smoothly at home. You’ll also receive a step-by-step manual that includes command names and descriptions.
It’s everything you need to maximize your dog’s boarding time with full peace of mind! Our Board and Train package is just $177 per night, and you’ll marvel at all the new skills your dog will learn.
A two-week minimum is recommended for new clients of our Board and Train package.
Just want a few lessons or staying less than two weeks? Let us know. You can opt for regular boarding plus just a few obedience or training lessons as needed.
Full Price List for Boarding Services
Training Lessons are $104/lesson. Lessons are one hour.
Special needs services, such as administering medication, lifting, diapers, and special diet preparation, are generally $6 per service.
Special feeding needs, including adding supplements to your pet’s meal, are $6 per feeding.
Pet Taxi -$1 per mile.
Nail Trim – $16 for cooperative canines, $31 for our more feisty friends.
- Regular bath – $52
- Allergen reduction treatment – $52
- Deshedding treatment – $52
- Brush out – $26
Spring 2016…another happy client!
“I was at the end of my rope with a 6 month old puppy that wasn’t house trained. It was either going to work with Elise or I might have considered finding a new home for her. The good news is that after 10 days with Elise I brought home a puppy that was happy being in a crate for long periods of time and who no longer has accidents in the house!! Thank you, Elise!!!”
ANOTHER REPORT FROM ONE MORE HAPPY CLIENT…“Our wonderfully exuberant 10 month old Goldendoodle was quickly becoming too much to handle. Physically strong, with boundless energy, Desi was at risk of injuring one of us or himself off leash. Elise and her team worked with him for 2 weeks in her Board and Train program and he returned to us a changed pup. So much calmer and willing to listen. Now it’s up to us to continue the training, but we all have a very strong foundation, based on positive reinforcement. We’ve had great dogs our entire lives, but never owned a dog as demanding as Desi. With Elise’s help, he learned self control and how to function within a family. His sweet nature is now what we experience first, rather than his obnoxious behavior. Elise was the answer to a challenging prayer!”
Going away for an afternoon and want someone with your pet? Booking a mini-vacation without your dog and need boarding for a short time? Going away for a longer period and want your dog to board with us for an extended time? If you are a NEW client, please scroll up to the Board & Train information.
Reward your dog with his own vacation at Chez Elise!
Life at Chez Elise is always a fun, relaxing experience for your dog. Additionally, with a full range of services from pet-sitting to day boarding to extended boarding packages, you’ll have full peace of mind during your time away.
Here are some of the amenities your pet will enjoy:
- For starters, the property is 18 private, wooded acres for romping and playing. Dogs can always enjoy off-leash playtime and hikes, regardless of the weather. Your pet needs to expend his energy!
- Additionally, for on-leash-only canine companions, Chez Elise offers several large, fenced-in yards for playtime sessions.
- Chez Elise is a puppy-proofed home designed for safety and FUN. Plus, owners are welcome to visit and check in anytime.
- Dogs are never left alone for more than 6 hours, so they’ll always feel surrounded and accompanied. Also, if your dog is a puppy or senior pet, we’ll always give him the extra tending he needs.
- Additionally, your dog will enjoy daily seasonal treats tucked inside fun and challenging Kong toys. Summertime treats include frozen yogurt and berries. Then, October brings pumpkin and peanut butter. And in November, your dog enjoys turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy. Yum!
- Special guests are often invited to sleep upstairs in bed with the rest of the gang, while others enjoy cozy crates with thick blankets or cooling mats, dog-appeasing pheromone scents and gentle Through a Dog’s Ear CD music. Possibly the best night’s sleep ever!
- Your dog sleeps under the same roof as an experienced dog behavior consultant & trainer with a background in routine and emergency veterinary technician skills, and assistant trainers are also certified in pet first aid and CPR.
- Facility is located just 25 minutes from a local emergency hospital for your full peace of mind.
- Chez Elise is fully endorsed by licensed veterinarians and is also fully bonded and insured.
- Crates, food bowls and toys are always provided for your dog so it’s easy and convenient! Thus, all you need to bring is your pet’s preferred food.
We also always offer homemade, healthy and tasty enrichment treats, pheromone scents to help reduce anxiety, and music scientifically proven as enjoyable for dogs. It’s all in the peaceful setting of the home of an experienced behavior expert and in the constant, pleasant company of happy, social dogs.
So, what more could you want for your pet? Your canine companion will enjoy every luxury of the modern dog world for just $55 per night.
Ready to make a reservation? It’s easy. Just click the button below to fill out our easy booking form. Then, you’ll be all set!
Want to contact us with questions? Click here to get in touch. We’ll answer any questions you have!